Leva® Pelvic Health System - Your Virtual Pelvic Health Coach
Dr. Ayoub is pleased to announce the addition of Leva, the new Pelvic Health system.
The leva® Pelvic Health System is a unique way to train weakened pelvic floor muscles for the treatment of urinary incontinence, also known as bladder leakage.
Stronger pelvic floor muscles may help reduce the risk of involuntary bladder leaks. Like any other muscles, your pelvic floor can be exercised and strengthened.
What is leva?
FDA-cleared treatment for strengthening a woman's pelvic floor muscles & rehabilitation and training of these muscles for the treatment of bladder leakage.
How does it work?
- Designed to Enhance Training: Designed to help women perform their pelvic floor muscle training correctly and consistently.
- Real-Time Results: Pelvic Floor Muscle motion is displayed visually and in real-time on the leva App screen.
- Individualized View: Multiple highly sensitive motion sensors display unique movement when your pelvic floor muscles contract.
- Track Progress: The leva app tracks and records leva usage to help women understand their progress over time.
- Easy to use — train for 2 1/2 minutes, twice daily, at-home.
- Coaching and Support: Stay motivated with app reminders and discreet access to a dedicated leva Women’s Center Educator and Coach to help you reach your condition-specific goals.
Ask your doctor if leva may be right for you.
To find out if leva may be right for you, contact Dr. Ayoub today.
leva in Loudoun County, VA
Leva is now available for Virginia Obstetrics and Gynecology patients in Loudoun County, VA and the surrounding areas. Click here to schedule your appointment
or call 703.858.5599.
The leva® Pelvic Health System is intended for:
- Strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles; and
- Rehabilitation and training of weak pelvic floor muscles for the treatment of stress, mixed and mild to moderate urgency urinary incontinence (including overactive bladder) in women. This product interacts with the user via smartphone technology.
Important Safety Information for leva Pelvic Health System:
Do not share the leva system. leva is a single-user medical device. Do not use the leva Pelvic Health System while pregnant, or if you think you may be pregnant, unless authorized by your healthcare provider. Do not leave the leva wand in your body for longer than necessary to complete the training session. Remove the wand after each training session. Do not use the leva Pelvic Health System in any other place in your body. Do not have sexual intercourse while the leva wand is inserted. If you experience odor, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, any signs of infections or any flu-like symptoms, contact your doctor immediately. If you experience redness or swelling near the insertion area, or signs of an allergic reaction, contact your healthcare provider immediately. For a complete summary of the risks and instructions for leva, see its Instructions for Use available at Renovia’s website. Treatment with leva Pelvic Health System is prescribed by your healthcare provider. This treatment is not for everyone. Please talk to your healthcare provider to see if it is right for you. Your healthcare provider should discuss all potential benefits and risks with you.
1. Favre-Inhofer A, Dewaele P, Millet P, Deffieux X. Systematic review of guidelines for urinary incontinence in women. J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod. 2020;(2019):101842.