THE MEDICAL SOCIETY OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA
Dr. Ayoub has been elected as a Board Member of the Medical Society of Northern Virginia.
The Medical Society of Northern Virginia is a not-for-profit association founded in 1884 serving more than 1,200 physicians who live, practice, and/or have hospital privileges in the Northern Virginia.
MSNVA’s mission is to advocate for the physician community through; Education, business resources and access to up to date information affecting their practices.
- Unite physicians of all specialties to create a strong local physician community.
- Advocate for physician and patient rights at the local and state levels.
- Improve access to healthcare for low-income, uninsured residents in Fairfax County.
- Support physicians in creating viable practices.
- Provide educational opportunities for physicians.
- Serve as a resource for health care information and news.
- Act as a leader in resolving health care disputes and issues.